Infratech Heaters – Up to $250 Cashback Promotion
The Promoter is Infratech Heaters Australia Pty Ltd, 635b Bridge Road, Richmond VIC 3121.
Cashback via EFT with every purchase.
Purchase Period commences: 09.00am AEDT on 27/06/2018
Purchase Period concludes: 11.59pm AEDT on 31/07/2018
Claim Period commences: 09.00am AEDT on 27/06/2018
Claims will not be accepted after the 31/8/2018.
Participating Retailers (In-store & Online)
Retailers participating in the Promotion are Heat & Grill, Classic Fireplaces & BBQ, Platinum Heating & BBQ, Outdoor Elegance, Subiaco Restoration, Burning Log and any other participating Infratech retailers (in-store and online) throughout Australia.
Participating Retailers will display Promotion materials.
If in doubt, a claimant may ask a retailer whether or not they are participating in the Promotion.
The Promotion is only open to individuals aged 18 years or older who are residents of Australia, excluding management and employees of the Promoter, its associated companies/subsidiaries, Participating Retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion.
“Employees” means any directors, management, employees, concessionaires, consultants, officers and contractors or other such people who perform work under the control of another in exchange for payment.
The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Claimant in its absolute discretion.
How to Participate
To participate in the Promotion and claim a cashback, an Eligible Claimant must:
(a) during the Purchase Period, purchase* any Participating Product from a Participating Retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”);
(b) collect and retain a copy of their purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase; and
(c) within the date of Qualifying Purchase, visit www.infratechheaters.com.au using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online claim form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
- any requested personal information (including but not limited to their first name, last name, residential address, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth and gender);
- uploading a copy of the purchase receipt from their Qualifying Purchase (“Qualifying Purchase Receipt”) in an accepted file size/format; and
iii. indicating their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
*“Purchase” means to make payment in full for a Participating Product during
the Purchase Period from a Participating Retailer (in-store or online). An Eligible Claimant can submit a claim corresponding to a fully paid pre-order or purchase of an out-of-stock Participating Product made during the Purchase Period before the Eligible Claimant has received the Participating Product.
“Purchase” does not mean:
(a) rental payment plans with a term of less than 18 months;
(b) lay-buys or pre-orders made before the commencement of the Purchase Period;
(c) commercial or business transactions involving the purchase of more than three (3) units total of Participating Products;
(d) purchases via eBay or similar online third-party internet websites;
(e) second-hand products; or
(f) purchases made in conjunction with any other Infratech offer.
Participating Products are any of the following Infratech Heaters models:
W-20, W-25, W-30, W-40, WD40, W50, WD60, WD80, SL16, SL24, SL30, SL40
Required Verification/Proof of Purchase
The following documentation must form part of a valid online claim:
Qualifying Purchase Receipt
The Qualifying Purchase Receipt provided must clearly specify:
the Participating Product purchased;
the price of the Participating Product purchased;
the Participating Retailer of purchase;
the purchase date;
the receipt number; and
that payment for the Qualifying Purchase has been received in full or proof of valid rental agreement.
If the Qualifying Purchase Receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible or indecipherable it will render the claim invalid.
If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Claimants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion and claim a cashback and compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or their Qualifying Purchase receipt/s that corresponds to the claim/s they have submitted in the Promotion.
If the items required by the Promoter are not received or a claimant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the claim/s submitted by the claimant will be deemed invalid.
Cashback will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the required information.
Validation & Notification
All claims submitted in the Promotion will be reviewed by a representative of the Promoter (“Validation”).
Claimants must allow five (5) business days for Validation to be completed.
If a claim is deemed valid, the Eligible Claimant will receive their cashback via mail to their residential address (provided on the online claim form) within four (4) weeks from Validation.
If a claim is deemed invalid, the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying them that their claim is invalid, reasons why (such as but not limited to the purchase receipt provided being unclear) and, if applicable, next steps. The Eligible Claimant will have five (5) business days from the date of the notification email to provide the requested information to the Promoter unless expressly stated otherwise in the notification email. The Promoter reserves the right to deem any claim submitted invalid if an Eligible Claimant fails to provide the required information within the time specified.
Each offer is a cashback of the relevant value corresponding to their participating product purchases as follows:
- $100 Cashback for models – W-20, W-25, W-30, W-40
- $250 Cashback for models – WD40, W50, WD60, WD80
- $250 Cashback for models – SL16, SL24, SL30, SL40
On confirmation of your receipt, you will be contacted by Infratech Heaters head office and you will receive the cashback of your eligible amount via EFT.
Eligible Claimants may submit a limit of one (1) cashback claim per Participating Product purchased in a Qualifying Purchase and a maximum of four (4) claims per person in the Promotion.
- Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Each claimant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a claimant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in AUD/RRP/including GST.
- The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- Claimants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Claimants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
- All claimants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a cashback to the ineligible person. Payment of the cashback offer value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid. Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their cash back because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
- Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not the time of transmission by the claimant.
- The Promoter does not warrant that the claim mechanism will be available, or the Participating Retailers will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a claimant’s spam filters or email settings.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for an offer being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches a claimant or after it has been released to a claimant.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion or cashback provider’s website, or associated with redeeming a cashback are the claimant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Claimants must submit their claim manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically submit claims in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted using such means invalid.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any claim or claimant invalid if the claimant:
(a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another claimant or potential claimant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
(b) submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process; or
(c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
- As a condition of claiming an offer, the claimant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or cashback suppliers in their absolute discretion.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Claimants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each claimant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- Offers must be taken as offered and may not be varied. Offers are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If an Offer is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another offer of equal or greater value for that offer, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in cashback value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of an Offer.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Retailers and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities, referred to in this clause,
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of an Offer, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Claimants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by a claimant, their claim becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information claimants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding Offers.
- The Promoter may disclose claimants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
- Should a claimant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the ‘opt-in’ box featured on the Promotion claim site, information provided by the claimant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should a claimant who elects to opt-in wish to opt out or access or update their information held by the Promoter at any time, they can contact the Promoter as per clause 28.